Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sunflowers


This is one of my latest photos. I really love the fresh look of the flowers and the way the colors turned out.
I am really enjoying my journey with photography these days. Each day is a new opportunity to take a picture that surprises me. After a walk around the neighborhood taking pictures, I come home, put the card from my digital camera into the reader and view my latest photos.
This process can be good and bad. I can spend an hour or two taking photos and have that time yield not one picture that I feel is worthwhile. How disappointing!!!
Then again, I can go out and shoot a few shots, come back and find that all of them are exceptional and then I have to chose which one is my favorite and which one I will submit here or on other sites for others to see and judge. It seems that one is at the mercy of lighting, camera settings, which I am not that good with yet, and other things.
This one, "Sunflowers" proved to be well received. That made me very happy. It makes me want to go out and take a ton of new pictures.
I hope you like this photo. More to come so stay tuned.
PS: This photo was chosen as a popular photo of the day when I submitted it. My first "popular photo" and my last so far. I aim for more but am working hard and not letting that become my goal but to take pictures that make me happy to look at them.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautifull Pictures