Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birdhouse


I snapped this picture while my husband and I were out walking our little Yorkshire terrier Little Bit the other day. I love bird houses and thought this one was so pretty with it's bright red roof. I'm thinking of using this as my picture for the day tomorrow in the 365 project. There is just something about it that appeals to me. I like the wind chimes in the foreground. Maybe it's all just peaceful and that's what I like about it. Anyway, we shall see if I use it or not. It will remain one of my current favorites, nevertheless.
It reminds me that I must pick up some wind chimes for my back yard. I love those big ones like those in the picture. They have a deep resonant sound that is so relaxing and have a calming effect on me.
I'll be back with more pictures. I need to go on a photo shoot again one day soon. Am in need of some fresh subjects to photograph.
Until then...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Muy bonitas las fotos, en general el trabajo es muy bueno

Unknown said...

Muy bonitas las fotos, en general el trabajo es muy bueno

Leah Collins said...

hello, mary. I came across your blog and saw the title stood out to me. I also aspire to be a photographer although I am only a thriteen year old... I see your photography and it is beautiful! I especially love the ones of flowers. God has gifted you with an amazing talent. Keep up the great work, Mary:)
Jeremiah 29:11

Clasificados Argentina Mercadolibre said...

Beautiful blog, Congratulations!!!

buy rift account said...

WoW! That was really wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Your photos are really interesting love em! check out my blog I just started, hoping to post some photography also :)

annie said...

Lunettes de soleil chanel
lunettes de soleil dolce gabbana
Lunettes de soleil louis vuitton
lunettes de soleil ray ban
Porte cles chanel
Porte cles louis vuitton
portefeuille louis vuitton
portefeuille&purse
portefeuille burberry
portefeuille chanel
portefeuille chloe
portefeuille coach
portefeuille dolce gabbana
portefeuille fendi
portefeuille gucci
portefeuille hermes
portefeuille juicy
portefeuille lacoste

Boob said...

La corrupción en FOGUAVI, ha sido denunciada y atacada incluso por los miembros de su Junta Directiva,Fernando PaizMaselli representante de ANACOVI ante la junta directiva del Fondo Guatemalteco para la Vivienda, nos comenta las batallas libradas dentro de la junta directiva de FOGUAVI y relata cómo el fantasma de la corrupción y el tráfico de influencias tienen sometida a esta institución.