Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today's Photos.




The picture of the yellow cantalope flowers was my submission to project 365 today. I was going to use the "Baked Goods" one, but let popular opinion talk me into the cantalope one. Tomorow I'll use the baked goods one. The picture of our Little Bit pup is just because I wanted to share her with you. She is so special and so very sweet.

Am learning more about "blogger by Google" as I go along too. =( May need to look at one of the other blog options.
If you enjoy photography too and would like to display some of your pictures here on this blog, please do so. Contact me at mary1440@gmail.com . Of course, there is no charge. My desire is to just publish my photos and share the joy of this hobby with others. My only requirement is that your photos not be of an objectionable nature.

16 comments:

moonberrie said...

Beautiful pictures!! I do love the cantelope one! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

your pics were great

McClenathan said...

Your pictures I beautiful!

RPM said...

visitem meu www.rpmparaty.blogspot.com, aqui tem várias de fotos ótimas, abraços para todos.

VIAJANDO E PULANDO said...

Congratulations on your blog is wonderful

mj said...

What a awesome photos! Congratz so great blogs. keep it up and I will be waiting for your next post.

Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate |
Washington State Speeding Ticket | SEO Dallas |
Alaska Hunting Guides

Colleen said...

I'm a pet lover and i'm attracted to your cute dog,,

Austin SEO

Blue said...

it's such a talented image taking .... i love taking images too but i'm not well as u

buy rift account said...

WoW! such a lovely pictures.=D

Manish Kumar said...

Beautiful posting and a beautiful picture,such a lovely. Cheap travel flights Cheap Flights To Dubai or Cheap flights to Manila or Cheap flights to Kathmandu or Cheap flights to Bangkok

koushik said...

Congratulations on your blog is wonderful. you Want to Know more about
Cheap flights to Bangkok
Cheap Flights To Dubai
Cheap flights to Manila
Cheap Flights to Kathmandu.

buy starwars account said...

WoW1 such a wonderful pictures. your puppy is so cute..

Howearning.com said...

latest Fashion Site
That Will totally change Ur life style and make u
Stylish
and unique B/w the World Must Visit
Click Here To Visit the Fashion Bank For Free

Cynical Hearts said...

I love your pictures. I love photography in general. I might have to take you up on your offer of posting some work sometime. :)

vuhelp.net said...

So nice blogger

Bella said...

Enjoy your best holiday ever with special discount up to 70% and instant confirmation only at www.maldiveshotelsdiscount.com